If your child is graduating this year or may have money left in their cafeteria account that you would like refunded to you, we can send you a refund check for the balance left or transfer the money into a sibling’s cafeteria account.

Please fill out the lunch account reimbursement form and mail or email to the Child Nutrition Department:

Simi valley Unified School District
Attn: Child Nutrition
101 W. Cochran Street
Simi Valley, CA  93065.

or email


The Child Nutrition Department hopes you and your family stays healthy and safe and we hope to see you at lunch for our Grab & Go meals at Parkview, Berylwood, and Santa Susana High!

Translate »